Population Data BC (PopData) is a multi-university, data and education resource facilitating interdisciplinary research on the determinants of human health, well-being and development.
We are a nationally and internationally recognised leader in the field, having provided researchers with data access, data linkage and analytic training services for 20 years.
Our dedicated team of employees are committed to our mission to foster insights into population health and inform policy making for healthier communities.
- A comprehensive benefits package including:
- pension plan
- life insurance
- extended medical and dental insurance, including paramedical coverage
- employee and family assistance program
- Professional development opportunities
- Support for work-life balance through flexible hours
- An attractive office environment on Vancouver’s UBC Campus
- Challenging and rewarding work in an academic environment
- The opportunity to contribute to population health research and make a difference to the lives of British Columbians
Interested applicants for any open positions may apply online at http://www.hr.ubc.ca/careers/
Current job openings
We are not currently recruiting.