Services for Data Providers
The ability to balance timely provision of access to data for research in the public interest and the protection of individual privacy rights is critical for any public body that collects and makes available administrative data. Population Data BC provides a package of services to help Data Providers achieve this balance.
We offer the following services to Data Providers:
- Comprehensive, streamlined and effective data request coordination and management service
- Safe and secure data handling and storage with content and identifier separation
- Trusted Third Party for linkage
- The Secure Research Environment for researchers to maximise data security and privacy during data analysis
- Project closure and archival storage of data