Webinar: Introduction to Participatory Evaluation - Tools and Tips
It has been designed for students and point of care health practitioners who have never taken an evaluation course and:
- Have to plan an evaluation and don’t know where to start
- Have to commission or manage an evaluation
- Read and assess evaluation reports or
- Are interested in gaining evaluation skills
At the end of the webinar you should be able to:
- List the steps in planning an evaluation
- Describe the value of participatory evaluation
- Differentiate different types of evaluations, and
- Name three ways you can continue to enhance your evaluation knowledge and skills
Prior required knowledge
This is a beginner level webinar no previous knowledge of evaluation planning is required.
Webinar-based course format
The interactive Gotowebinar software will provide remote access for students to view the instructor's screen, listen to the lecture in real time, and ask questions. A copy of lecture slides (PowerPoint) will be provided to participants for review/reference following the webinar session.
Marla Steinberg has been a professional evaluator for over 25 years. She has conducted evaluations in a wide range of areas including early childhood development, health promotion, research capacity building, organizational development, leadership, partnerships and coalitions, health services, research impact, and knowledge transfer and exchange. Her work has examined strategies, policies and programs at the federal, provincial, and community levels. She has extensive experience in teaching and professional development that spans developing and delivering graduate level courses, in-service coaching support for health service professionals, in-person workshops, and e-learning courses. She brings to her work a passion for evaluation and a focus on engaging and experiential learning.
This workshop is free.
Enrollment is limited - reserve your seat by emailing: email@example.com