Operational update re: COVID-19
In response to a directive from the University of British Columbia and in support of social distancing protocols to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we are beginning a three-week period of remote working for many PopData staff.
We are doing our utmost to ensure that this will have minimal impact on our services and we thank you for your understanding and patience as we adapt to a remote environment.
Questions or serious concerns should be sent to: email@example.com
Data Access Services
- Researchers with projects in development should continue as normal.
- Researchers on approved projects will continue to be able to access the Secure Research Environment for data analysis. The usual privacy and security protocols still apply.
- Researchers waiting for their initial data release, project amendments and/or extra data may experience a delay, but we will do our best to keep projects moving along.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to data access, please email the Data Access Unit at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education and Training
Our webinar and PHDA program is unaffected and will go ahead as scheduled.
- FREE webinar: Intro to the PHDA Program | Wednesday March 18, 2020
- Health Research with Big Data: Comparative Outcomes & Service Utilization Trends | Thursday March 19, 2020
- Visualization and Reproducible Reports in R | Tuesday March 31, 2020
- Insights in Tableau | Wednesday April 22, 2020
- PHDA 04 Spatial Epidemiology and Outbreak Detection | May 1, 2020
- Introduction to Causal Inference | Thursday May 7, 2020
For, more information on any of these webinars please visit our events page.