An interdisciplinary study of the developmental trajectories of at-risk children: phase 2 (The NICU project)
Thursday, June 23, 2011
University of British Columbia (UBC)
Deaths (BC Vital Statistics Agency)
Medical Services Plan (BC Ministry of Health)
Edudata (BC Ministry of Education)
Hospital Separations (BC Ministry of Health)
Early Development Instrument (Human Early Learning Partnership)
Births (BC Vital Statistics Agency)
Consolidation registry (Ministry of Health)
Presentation of research material (poster/seminar/lecture etc.)
- Pighini, M., Lisonkova, S. and Li, Z. (2009). An Interdisciplinary Study of the Trajectories of At-Risk Infants and Children Phase 1: Examining the Children’s Health Records in the BC Linked Health Database. Canadian Council for Health Research Student Forum. Vancouver, BC, June 18, 2009
- Smith, V., Zaidman-Zait, A., Zdaniuk, B., & Goelman, H. (April 1, 2015). A Study of Developmental Disabilities Using Linked Population-Based Health and Education Records from Birth to Ten Years. 48th Annual Gatlinburg Conference on Research and Theory in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. New Orleans, LA.
- Zdaniuk, B, Pighini,M, & Goelman, H. Differences in Mental Health Service Utilization between NICU and Non-NICU Children Years 1 to 8. Early Years Conference. Vancouver, BC, February 3-4, 2012
- Goelman, H., Pighini, M., Synnes, A., Li, Z. and Lisonkova, S. Understanding the Health, Developmental and Educational Needs of At-Risk Children in BC. Early Years Conference. Victoria, BC, February 5, 2010
- Goelman, H., Houbé, J., Klassen, A., Li, Z., Lisonkova, S., Pighini, M., Synnes, A., and Zdaniuk, B. (2011). Using Linked Administrative Data Bases to Study the Longitudinal Outcomes of Children Treated in NICU Settings: Technical Report. Population Data BC, 2011. Online publication.
- Goelman, H. Pighini, M., and Stewart, M. (2011). BC Kids not all Born Equal. Policy brief and full academic report. Population Data BC (UBC), 2011. Online publication.