BC breast cancer survivor study
Friday, April 1, 2011
CBCF BC Yukon
consolidation - census geocodes
Deaths (BC Vital Statistics Agency)
Hospital Separations (BC Ministry of Health)
Consolidation file (BC Ministry of Health)
Mental Health (BC Ministry of Health)
Home and Community Care (BC Ministry of Health)
Consolidation registry (Ministry of Health)
ACG Case Mix Group (Johns Hopkins University)
Births (BC Vital Statistics Agency)
Medical Services Plan (BC Ministry of Health)
- Chan EK, Woods R, Virani S, Speers C, Wai ES, Nichol A, McBride ML, Tyldesley S. Long-term mortality from cardiac causes after adjuvant hypofractionated vs. conventional radiotherapy for localized left-sided breast cancer. Radiother Oncol. 2014 Sep 13;113:73-78
- Chan E, Woods R, McBride ML, Virani S, Nichol A, Speers C, Wai ES, Tyldesley S. Adjuvant hypofractionated versus conventional whole breast radiotherapy for early-stage breast cancer: long-term hospital related morbidity from cardiac causes. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2014 Mar 15;88(4):786-92.
Presentation of research material (poster/seminar/lecture etc.)
- McBride ML, Aparicio S, Spinelli J, Tyldesley S. An integrated genomics and clinical resource for data-driven health services policy and practice decision making. Canadian GE3LS and Health Services & Policy Research Conference; 2015 Apr 18-21; Vancouver, BC.
- McBride ML. Sharing insights from around the world. World Cancer Congress. Dec 5, 2014. Melbourne, Australia.
- Davis MK, Li D, Wai E, Tyldesley S, Simmons C, Baliski C, McBride ML. Hospital-related cardiac morbidity among survivors of breast cancer: long-term risks and predictors. Heart Failure Society of America 18th annual meeting; 2014 Sep 14-17; Vegas, NV.
- McBride M. New evidence for care needs of the Cancer Survivor: The BC Breast Cancer Survivorship Study. Presentation. 2014 Feb 21-22; Whistler, BC. Presentation.
- Tseng OL, Dawes M, Spinelli JJ, Gotay C, McBride ML. How Does Interpersonal Continuity Impact Screening Tests Among Female Breast Cancer Patients Surviving 3 Years Or More In British Columbia, Canada? Meeting of the North American Primary Care Research Group; 2013 Nov 9-13; Ottawa, ON. Abstract and Poster
- McBride ML, Li D. Patterns of healthcare-related multimorbidity among breast cancer survivors. American Society of Clinical Oncology Cancer Survivorship Symposium; 2016 Jan 15-16; San Francisco, CA. Abstract and Poster
- McBride ML, Aparicio S, Spinelli JJ, Tyldesley S. An integrated genomics and clinical resource for data-driven health services policy and practice decision-making. Farr Institute International Conference; 2015 Aug 26-28; Edinburgh, UK. Abstract and Poster
- Li D. Statistical Issues in Analyses of Cardiac Morbidity among Breast Cancer Survivors. International Chinese Statistical Association; 2015 Aug 4-6; Calgary, AB. Abstract and Presentation
- Li D, Tseng OL, Tyldesley S, Wai E, McBride ML. Three-year physician visits among breast cancer survivors in British Columbia, Canada. Annual meeting of the Cancer and Primary Care Research International Network; 2015 May 20-22; Aarhus, Denmark. Abstract and Presentation
- Wai E, Lu LH, Alexander C, Lesperance ML, McBride ML, Tyldesley S, Taylor C. Complications of breast reconstruction in a provincial population of breast cancer survivors. San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium; 2014 Dec 9-13; San Antonio, TX. Abstract and Poster.
- Lorenzi M, Wai E, Tyldesley S, Simmons C, Li D, McBride ML. Risk of hospital-related morbidity among survivors of breast cancer in British Columbia, Canada. American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting; 2013 May 31-Jun 4; Chicago, IL. Abstract and Poster
- Li D, Tyldesley S, Wai E, McBride ML. Hospitalizations 2006-2008 in a British Columbia population-based cohort of three-year breast cancer survivors. Canadian Association for Health Services and Policy Research Conference; 2013 May 28-30; Vancouver, BC. Abstract and Presentation