Gender and ethnic differences in hypertension and diabetes mellitus
Monday, April 21, 2008
University of British Columbia (UBC)
Canadian Institutes of Health Research(CIHR)
Hospital Separations (BC Ministry of Health)
Medical Services Plan (BC Ministry of Health)
Consolidation file (BC Ministry of Health)
PharmaCare (BC Ministry of Health)
- Ke C, Sohal P, Qian H, Quan H and Khan NA. "Diabetes in the young: a population-based study of South Asian, Chinese and White people." Diabetic Medicine 2014, DOI:10.1111/dme.12657.
- Chong E, Wang H, King-Shier KM, Quan H, Rabi DM, Khan NA "Prescribing patterns and adherence to medication among South-Asian, Chinese and white people with Type 2 diabetes mellitus: a population-based cohort study." Diabet Med. 2014 Aug 11. doi: 10.1111/dme.12559.
- Yang J, Nijjar A, Quan H, Shah BR, Rabi D, Ignaszewski A, Khan NA. "Utilization of health resources in South Asian, Chinese and white patients with diabetes mellitus." Prim Care Diabetes. 2014 Jul;8(2):165-70. doi: 10.1016/j.pcd.2013.11.001. Epub 2013 Nov 26. PMID: 24289947
- Brunner NW, Ramanathan K, Wang H, Quan H, Khan NA. "Effectiveness of statin prescribing on reducing mortality in South Asian, Chinese, and White patients with diabetes." Can J Cardiol. 2013 Aug;29(8):920-6. doi: 10.1016/j.cjca.2012.10.012. Epub 2013 Feb 5
- Khan NA, Wang H, Anand S, Jin Y, Campbell NR, Pilote L, Quan H. Ethnicity and sex affect diabetes incidence and outcomes. Diabetes Care. 2011 Jan;34(1):96-101. doi: 10.2337/dc10-0865. Epub 2010 Oct 26.
- Nijjar, A. P.; Wang, H.; Dasgupta, K.; Rabi,D. M.; Quan, H.; Khan,N. A. "Outcomes in a diabetic population of South Asians and whites following hospitalization for acute myocardial infarction: a retrospective cohort study." Cardiovascular diabetology (2010) 9 4