Investigating asthma among British Columbia workers: a pilot surveillance project
Monday, April 10, 2006
Allergen National Centre for Excellence
Consolidation registry (Ministry of Health)
Deaths (BC Vital Statistics Agency)
Medical Services Plan (BC Ministry of Health)
Hospital Separations (BC Ministry of Health)
Consolidation file (BC Ministry of Health)
- Koehoorn M, Tamburic L, McLeod CB, Demers PA, Lynd L, Kennedy SM (2013) "Population-based surveillance of asthma among workers in British Columbia, Canada”. Chronic Dis Inj Can Mar;33(2):88-94.
- McLeod CB, Koehoorn M, Kennedy SM, Demers PA, Tamburic L (2007) "Asthma in British Columbia: An administrative data approach to determine how much asthma is work-related." EPICOH -19th International Symposium on Epidemiology and Occupational Health, Banff Alberta, October 9-12, Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 2007;64(12):e5.
Presentation of research material (poster/seminar/lecture etc.)
- Koehoorn M (2009) "Asthma in BC workers: using linked health data for occupational disease surveillance." Occupational Health and Safety Agency for Healthcare in British Columba, OHSAH Research Plenary Series. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. 13 July
- Tamburic L, McLeod CB, Xu F, Demers PA, Kennedy SM, Lynd L, Koehoorn M (2008) "Investigating asthma among BC workers: a pilot surveillance project using the BC Linked Health Database." BC Environmental and Occupational Health Research Network Scientific Exchange and AGM. Vancouver, BC. November 7
- Koehoorn, M (2008) "Can we use existing data to answer policy relevant questions about occupational health and safety?" WorkSafeBC Research Forum. Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. 22 February
- Koehoorn M, Kennedy SM, Demers PA, Lynd L, McLeod C, Tamburic L, Garzia N (2008) "Surveillance of work-related asthma in British Columbia." AllerGen National Centres of Excellence (NCE) Annual General Meeting. February 10-12, Banff, Alberta.
- The power in partnerships. Population Data BC Spring Conference. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. 18 March 2009, with Morris Barer, Chris Fryer, Karen Goddard, Ed McCloskey, Helen Myers, Ian Rongve, Joanne Schroeder, Sam Sheps, Rick Gallagher.
- McLeod CB, Bogyo T, Demers PA, Edeer D, Hertzman C, Kennedy SM, Koehoorn M, McGrail K, Tamburic L. Asthma in British Columbia. Centre for Health Services and Policy Research, University of British Columbia. February 2007
- Tamburic L, McLeod C, Xu F, Demers P, Kennedy S, Lynd L, Koehoorn M (2008) "Investigating Asthma Among BC Workers: A pilot surveillance project using new occupational research capacity in the BC Linked Health Database." Canadian Association for Research on Work and Health Conference. Montreal, Quebec, Canada, June