Looking for professional development credits for PHDA courses?
Currently, the Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA) and the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors (CIPHI) recognize our PHDA courses for 10 CPE credits per course.
If you think our courses are a good fit for your organization's professional development needs, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to follow up!
Our courses provide the practical skills you need to enhance your work and research. See what our instructors are saying about our courses.
- Build you data analysist toolkit with the PHDA, PopData website
- It's a geospatial place we live in, find your happy place, Geomatics Canada Magazine
- Professional Certification: Population Health Data Analysis in British Columbia, Geomatics Canada Magazine
- With data, data everywhere, it makes you pause to think …, PopData website
- Find your happy place ... health mapping can show you how, PopData website
- Are your population health programs or projects making a difference? PopData website