SERVICES FOR RESEARCHERS
Population Data BC offers the following services for qualified researchers:
- Guidance, support and advice in creating applications for health services or population health data.
- Harmonized, transparent access procedure for applying for data through Population Data BC.
- Remote access to our Secure Research Environment, a central server for data storage and analysis, including encrypted backups, software, and other services to ensure compliance with data access requirements.
In the DATA AVAILABLE pages of this site you will find information on what data is available through Population Data BC.
In the DATA ACCESS pages of this site you will find:
- Requirements for data access
- The data access request process
- Researcher tools and resources
- Document centre
- Frequently asked questions
- Glossary of terms
In the EDUCATION AND TRAINING pages of this site you will find:
- Free online workshops
- Best practices and 'how to' documents
- Past presentations, workshops and events
- Professional Specialisation Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis