Addition of Team Member(s) Application Form
Please note the following:
- It may take up to a month before a new team member is fully approved by the Data Steward(s) to access the data. The timeline will depend on the Data Steward(s) involved. Please plan accordingly.
- Once all approvals are in place, study team members will not be given data access until all the following requirements are met:
- Updated ethics documents with new team members’ names being listed
- Signed Pledge of Confidentiality (if accessing data)
- Successful completion of privacy training (if accessing data)
Study team members will need to have a Yubikey token from PopData in order to log in and access the data on the SRE. If the individual doesn't have one already, they will need to complete and submit a Yubikey token form.
Student team members please note: All thesis and dissertations completed as part of an existing project MUST be pre-approved by the Data Steward(s) BEFORE the student engages in the work.
Principal Investigator/Applicant must have a current privacy training in place and a signed Pledge of Confidentiality prior to ANY team member receiving data access.