Specialized online training and resources to sharpen your career edge
Do you work in the health or social science field and want to improve your data analysis skills? Are you considering taking some specialized professional training, but are not sure if it will be a good fit for you?
Join us for a free 30-minute Q and A webinar where we will introduce you to the benefits of the Professional Specialization Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis and guest speaker, Joey Syer will highlight details of the Population Health and GIS (PHDA03) course he will be teaching in September 2022.
> Learn the power of GIS: explore the who, when and where behind health interventions, exposures, and outcomes
The PHDA program will equip you with:
- New analytic skills to enhance or redirect the focus of your research specialization
- New software skills to analyze and interpret large health related datasets
- A rich online learning experience with colleagues and instructors working in a variety of health related disciplines
After this free webinar you will:
- Understand the value of a professional specialization certificate
- Become familiar with the key training components of the PHDA program
- Learn about the program’s strengths and benefits from PHDA graduates
- Find out if the PHDA program is right for you - via Q & A time
- Gain related free data analytic resources to support your educational goals
Find out if our online PHDA program is right for you and register today!
BONUS: For taking the webinar, you will receive free data analytic resources that you can start using in your work immediately and a discount on your application fee.
> Meet the team of PHDA Instructors