Specialized online training and resources to sharpen your career edge
Do you work in the health or social science field and want to improve your data analysis skills? Are you considering taking some specialized professional training, but are not sure if it will be a good fit for you?
Join us for a free 30-minute Q and A webinar where we will introduce you to the benefits of the Professional Specialization Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis and highlight details of the Longitudinal Analysis and Multi-level Modelling of Population Health Data (PHDA 05) course being offerred in May 2023.
The PHDA program will equip you with:
- New analytic skills to enhance or redirect the focus of your research specialization
- New software skills to analyze and interpret large health related datasets
- A rich online learning experience with colleagues and instructors working in a variety of health related disciplines
After this free webinar you will:
- Understand the value of a professional specialization certificate
- Become familiar with the key training components of the PHDA program
- Learn about benefits of PHDA courses with a highlight on the May PHDA 05 course
- Find out if the PHDA program is right for you - via Q & A time
- Gain related free data analytic resources to support your educational goals
Find out if our online PHDA program is right for you and register today!
BONUS: For taking the webinar, you will receive free data analytic resources that you can start using in your work immediately and a discount on your application fee.