Education and training
The Education and Training Unit (ETU) is an analysis training centre that supports research on human health, well-being and development, and responds to the training and education needs of British Columbia’s researchers.
- The Professional Specialization Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis
- Upcoming in-person workshops, seminars and other events
- Free online courses and resources
- Past presentations, workshops and events
- Power of Population Data Science Series 2018 - Highlights the value of specific data science methods and techniques for health and environmental research
- Spring 2016 COAG Colloqium Series - Optimizing Aging and Health: Methods and Applications
- Spring 2015 Coast to Coast Seminars - The power of linked administrative health data for population health research: robust data and progressive data analytics
- Spring 2015 COAG Colloquium Series - Optimizing Aging and Health: Methods and Applications
- Fall 2014 COAG Colloquium Series - Optimizing Aging and Health: Methods and Applications
Want to hear what students are saying about our courses? Check out our testimonials page.
Looking for course funding? Find out if you qualifiy for CIHR Funding.