Education and training
The Education and Training Unit (ETU) is an analysis training centre that supports research on human health, well-being and development, and responds to the training and education needs of British Columbia’s researchers.
In the EDUCATION AND TRAINING pages of this site you will find information on:
- The Professional Specialization Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis
- Upcoming in-person workshops, seminars and other events
- Advanced Methods for the Analysis of Population-wide Health Administrative Data
- Power of Population Data Science Series (2018/19) - highlights the value of data linkage and related data-intensive analytics by profiling some of the most recent International Journal of Population Data Science (IJPDS) publications by national and international Population Data Scientists
- Free online courses and resources
- Past presentations, workshops and webinars
- Introduction to Data Science Webinar Series (2018/19) - highlighting the value of specific data science methods and techniques for health and environmental research
- COAG Colloqium Series (Spring 2016) - Optimizing Aging and Health: Methods and Applications
- Coast to Coast Seminars (Spring 2015) - The power of linked administrative health data for population health research: robust data and progressive data analytics
- COAG Colloquium Series (Spring 2015) - Optimizing Aging and Health: Methods and Applications
- COAG Colloquium Series (Fall 2014) - Optimizing Aging and Health: Methods and Applications
Want to hear what students are saying about our courses? Check out our testimonials page.
Looking for course funding? Find out if you qualifiy for CIHR Funding.