The 2022 International Population Data Linkage Network Conference 2022 will be held in Edinburgh, Scotland on 7-9 September.
Abstracts must address the conference theme, Data linkage-research: informing policy and practice, and one of the sub-themes. This year’s sub-themes include:
- Data linkage, methods, systems and technology
- Research using real-word data
- Multi-sector data linkage
- Linking data to produce Official Statistics
- Ethics, law and social implications
- Public engagement and involvement in population data research.
Please visit the IPDLN 2022 Conference website for further instructions, including submissions guidelines and where to submit your abstract.
The deadline for abstract submissions is the 25 March 2022.