Please note the following:
- To submit an Add Team Member request, a copy of both the ethics certificate and ethics application listing the new Team Member(s) will be required before the request can be processed. Please upload the ethics documents in the space provided.
- It may take up to a month before a new Team Member is fully approved by the Data Steward(s) to access the data. The timeline will depend on the Data Steward(s) involved. Please plan accordingly.
- Once all approvals are in place, study Team Members will not be given data access until all the following requirements are met:
- Updated ethics documents with new Team Members’ names being listed
- Signed Pledge of Confidentiality (if accessing data)
- Successful completion of privacy training (if accessing data)
Study Team Members will need to have a Yubikey token from PopData in order to log in and access the data on the SRE. If the individual doesn't have one already, they will need to complete and submit a Yubikey token form.
Student Team Members please note: All thesis and dissertations completed as part of an existing project MUST be pre-approved by the Data Steward(s) BEFORE the student engages in the work.
Principal Investigators/Applicants must have a current privacy training in place and a signed Pledge of Confidentiality prior to ANY team member receiving data access.
Programs of Research (POR): A POR Data Manager, along with the POR PI, are the only individuals who may access the POR data. Each POR can only have one POR Data Manager. All other Team Members may only access data for the sub projects in which they are approved.