Looking for professional development credits for PHDA courses?
Currently, the Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA) and the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors (CIPHI) recognize our PHDA courses for 10 CPE credits per course.
Looking for specialized training for your organization or team needs? Ask us about customizing a PHDA course to meet your needs! Contact PopData Education and Training Lead at email@example.com
Our courses provide the practical skills you need to enhance your work and research. See what our instructors are saying about our courses.
- Chasing a virus: geography and epidemiology team up to characterize the modern scourge > Dvision of Continuing Studies website, University of Victoria
- GIS technology a key player in tracking and visualizing disease movement and activity, PopData website
- GIS mapping tools: Driving knowledge translation that gives vision to meaningful change, PopData website
- Population Data Science: Explore the value, apply the skills, PopData website
- Using GIS to study health care services and utilization - from local to national, Geomatics Canada Magazine
- We're getting older, how can we read the signs for better health?, PopData website
- Evaluation and Improvement Science – Expanding your tools and techniques to improve your practice, PopData website
- Short term training to meet your long term goals, PopData website
- How healthy are we? How do we know?, UVic website
- Build you data analysist toolkit with the PHDA, PopData website
- It's a geospatial place we live in, find your happy place, Geomatics Canada Magazine
- Professional Certification: Population Health Data Analysis in British Columbia, Geomatics Canada Magazine
- With data, data everywhere, it makes you pause to think …, PopData website
- Find your happy place ... health mapping can show you how, PopData website
- Are your population health programs or projects making a difference? PopData website