Currently, the Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA) and the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors (CIPHI) recognize our PHDA courses for 10 CPE credits per course.
See also: PHDA and Core Competencies for Public Health Professionals
Our courses provide the practical skills you need to enhance your work and research. See what our instructors are saying about our courses.
- Your Data: Do you know its value to the health and well being of society? (PHDA01)
- Learn the power of GIS: explore the who, when and where behind health interventions, exposures, and outcomes (PHDA03)
- Longitudinal Analysis – Studying the health impacts of loneliness and social isolation (PHDA05)
- Epidemiology - A critical lens into the past and future of COVID 19 (PHDA02)
- GIS technology a key player in tracking and visualizing disease movement and activity (PHDA04)
- Are your population health programs or projects making a difference? (PHDA06)