Currently, the Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA) and the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors (CIPHI) recognize our PHDA courses for 10 CPE credits per course.
Our courses provide the practical skills you need to enhance your work and research. See what our instructors are saying about our courses.
- Epidemiology - A critical lens into the past and future of COVID 19 (PHDA02)
- GIS technology a key player in tracking and visualizing disease movement and activity (PHDA04)
- GIS mapping tools: Driving knowledge translation that gives vision to meaningful change (PHDA03)
- Population Data Science: Explore the value, apply the skills (PHDA01)
- We're getting older, how can we read the signs for better health? (PHDA05)
- Are your population health programs or projects making a difference? (PHDA06)